Busy as a bee
I'm so busy! Still coping, but i miss the days when i'd have the luxury of sleeping at 1 or 2 am after a fun filled day and waking up at like 1 or 2 pm or whenever my lazy ass deems fit to unfuse from the surface of the bed. Thai is fun , but taking up lotsa my squash time.... meaning i've been tryin to fit squash in at funny times like wed morns... anyway gotta present my CG tomorrow ...aka Concept Generation...aka sketches...of our current project which is a heritage lamp...with LED. wth!
Anyway.... life as a whole is olrite la...tim leh keeps my brain surviving... some drink red bull...others tim leh. I miss Thailand... gotta keep on going though.
I wanna watch more movies. I wanna learn sailing. I wanna try wakeboarding. Wanna try rock climbing. Wanna go blading. Wanna play more pool. Wanna swim more. Wanna fish. Wanna slack. Wanna cook. Wanna chill by the beach. Wanna sit under shade and reminisce the good times i've had around this world. Aight.
Anyway.... life as a whole is olrite la...tim leh keeps my brain surviving... some drink red bull...others tim leh. I miss Thailand... gotta keep on going though.
I wanna watch more movies. I wanna learn sailing. I wanna try wakeboarding. Wanna try rock climbing. Wanna go blading. Wanna play more pool. Wanna swim more. Wanna fish. Wanna slack. Wanna cook. Wanna chill by the beach. Wanna sit under shade and reminisce the good times i've had around this world. Aight.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home