Horrid Thursday!
Today is Thursday...a horrid day, usually due to the fact that its "studio" day! The day i dread the most as deadlines are always on thursday... and it means rushed work, and possible shellings from a not so-manly-bomber pilot aka my teacher. Anyway, today's studio turned out fine.
Finished early, and we went to Asian Civilisations Musuem at Empress place to find some artefacts on which we could put some design analyses to some good use. (assignment. i'm not quite that cultured haha)
The weather was negative as usual, or positively dreadful - whichever way one wants to look at it. I anticipated this, and brought an extra pair of socks to accomodate the puddles of oceans the rainman set for me. Alas! I tahan-ed till late afternoon and just when i thought the reinforcements would do me good, the 2nd pair got wet too! The Lord has interesting ways of developing our understanding of the fairer sex and their daily trials and tribulations - how wonderful it feels to be dry and comfy. A luxury to be enjoyed and fully appreciated, i now know.
Speaking of the fairer sex and attraction, you won't believe what happened to yours truly at junction 8 today! I don't, myself, believe it. I was still swimming inside my shoes after the Museum trip, and upon reaching j8 i went about looking for slippers or some alternative. As i walk like a drowning ghost through the hordes of people, i notice a guy looking at me as though i'm his friend. Which i was quite sure was impossible. Later, after emerging from a shop, he comes up to me, and this conversation follows.
Dude: Hey, u look so familiar.
Me: Really? (taking a good look at his face) Don't recall man. Where've we met?
Dude: Maybe it was camp?
Me: Don't think so...
Dude: where's my car? (HAHAHHA okok, this part is crap)
Dude: Maybe it's from school. Are u from AJ?
Me: Nope, NJ
Dude: Maybe its from cca. I'm in swimming. U?
Me: Squash. so guess not.
Dude: You look familiar le.
At this point in time, after having this weird conversation for awhile i decide to be nice and introduce myself. Upon which he tells me he's named Derrick.
Me: Don't think so la man.
Dude: Maybe its the clubbing. Where'd u hang out?
Me: Zouk? Rouge?
Dude: (babbles a whole list of i-dunno-wheres)
Me: nope. i guess not then
Dude: Well, or maybe its cos yr cute
Me: (feeling my manhood disintegrate from within.very painful.)
I gave some lame excuse and booted off, making sure he wasn't following me. Man..... Whassup! Couldn't the good Lord send me a babe? Why the humiliation! haha....
I guess when it rains, there really ain't that much to look forward to eh? :)
Finished early, and we went to Asian Civilisations Musuem at Empress place to find some artefacts on which we could put some design analyses to some good use. (assignment. i'm not quite that cultured haha)
The weather was negative as usual, or positively dreadful - whichever way one wants to look at it. I anticipated this, and brought an extra pair of socks to accomodate the puddles of oceans the rainman set for me. Alas! I tahan-ed till late afternoon and just when i thought the reinforcements would do me good, the 2nd pair got wet too! The Lord has interesting ways of developing our understanding of the fairer sex and their daily trials and tribulations - how wonderful it feels to be dry and comfy. A luxury to be enjoyed and fully appreciated, i now know.
Speaking of the fairer sex and attraction, you won't believe what happened to yours truly at junction 8 today! I don't, myself, believe it. I was still swimming inside my shoes after the Museum trip, and upon reaching j8 i went about looking for slippers or some alternative. As i walk like a drowning ghost through the hordes of people, i notice a guy looking at me as though i'm his friend. Which i was quite sure was impossible. Later, after emerging from a shop, he comes up to me, and this conversation follows.
Dude: Hey, u look so familiar.
Me: Really? (taking a good look at his face) Don't recall man. Where've we met?
Dude: Maybe it was camp?
Me: Don't think so...
Dude: where's my car? (HAHAHHA okok, this part is crap)
Dude: Maybe it's from school. Are u from AJ?
Me: Nope, NJ
Dude: Maybe its from cca. I'm in swimming. U?
Me: Squash. so guess not.
Dude: You look familiar le.
At this point in time, after having this weird conversation for awhile i decide to be nice and introduce myself. Upon which he tells me he's named Derrick.
Me: Don't think so la man.
Dude: Maybe its the clubbing. Where'd u hang out?
Me: Zouk? Rouge?
Dude: (babbles a whole list of i-dunno-wheres)
Me: nope. i guess not then
Dude: Well, or maybe its cos yr cute
Me: (feeling my manhood disintegrate from within.very painful.)
I gave some lame excuse and booted off, making sure he wasn't following me. Man..... Whassup! Couldn't the good Lord send me a babe? Why the humiliation! haha....
I guess when it rains, there really ain't that much to look forward to eh? :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home