Name:
Location: Singhkapoh, Singhkapoh, Singapore

I'm da coolest dood on the block i sizzle. yeah rite. RIGHT!

Thursday, May 11, 2006

same same

Dear fans....i apologize for the lack of recent posts and updates on this highly frequented url. Of late i have made the arduous trip to the NAM for a very personal reason. However, being my faithful followers, i shall let u in on this lil secret. Truth is i bidded for a mail order Vietnamese bride on ebay, but then she never arrived. Even though i used Paypal!!! The user's rating was 100% so i thought it would be safe, but its never as safe as safe gets. So i decided to make sense of it all by catching a plane down to the NAM itself and have embarked on this long journey to determine the next course along this river called my life. I appreciate all your well wishes and for all of u who miss me, I'm used to it, so dont worry. Though i may not be by yr side - fans, i assure u, I am not far . It is not any different. As they say in the Nam, SAME SAME BUT DIFFERENT...
Chuch trang nai sai pho muine dang bo vy sin sinhto saik.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home